08 March 2009

Updated 2009 NFL Mock Draft


Greetings sports fans Harry Doyle coming to you live with the next in a series of Mock drafts. This most recent, updated 2009 NFL Mock Draft is a little late from when I intended to unveil 5.0 but with recent free agency activity I could not in good conscience release 5.0 without some modification. I love the fact that a lot of first round possible selections are players from big and smaller schools, it should show high school athletes that an offer from a big school may not be as exciting when you sit behind a player for 1 or 2 seasons. If you are looking for notable mock drafts try to find some done by Mike Mayock, he is much more accurate and someone I believe is better at evaluating college talent than EPSN geniuses (I can’t stand Kiper or McShay, oh and Kiper looks real dumb every time he says Jay Cutler is overrated, I still remember when he said “Anyone who thinks Jay Cutler is a 1st round quarterback doesn’t know football”). As usual this is based on logical and somewhat linear thinking, enjoy and if you have any feedback or questions please email me at CJ@nfldraftdoog.com. Sit back and enjoy.

No comments: